This program is presented jointly between the MCBA and the Monroe County Medical Society with presenters from both legal and medical fields to provide a more cmplete discussion on the issues.
* Picking the right healthcare proxy
* Use of living wills
* The rise of the Family Health Care Decisions Act
* Medical orders for life sustaining treatment
* Role of the hospital/facility ethics committee
* Advance directives as to organ donation
April 17, 2018
Monroe County Bar Center for Education
Professional Practice Credits: 2.00
You must be logged in to access MCBA Subscriptions.
To continue, you need to log in to FastCLE.com. If you have any questions about your account please contact us at 1-866-702-3278.
Full Price: $110.00